Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In attempts to further my education (or rather, "further my education," as my parents may put it), become a more well-rounded person by traveling to a different area of the world, & of course, vacation, I decided to enroll in a class that would send me to Costa Rica for 10 days.

One aspect to this course is keeping a blog our of experiences. While passing the class is a great reason to write this journal, it's also for my own personal use. I considered using a hand-written journal, which I will take as a back-up just in case, but the reality is.. documenting it online is faster, easier to type, and I can upload pictures & caption them as they happen.  Here goes my best attempt to document this trip better than the last time I went abroad.


Enjoy reading! I'll do my best to keep you updated on all we do down here after it happens.


A~

No comments:

Post a Comment