Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday, March 26th, 2011: Our last day & night.


We leave tomorrow at 3:30am.  : (!!  Most of us are debating either staying up all night and going out.. or going to bed early.  I'm not sure which camp I'm in at this point.. but I do know I'm going to make the most of today.  I've got one day to find the best guac in Costa Rica and take pictures of everything. 


Taco Tico---- where our group had meals a few times. : )




A mall area we walked around for awhile. 


The great English on the shop window.... they also didn't come back until an hour later. : )
 After exploring Tamarindo one last time, TG & I decided to take pictures of everything one last time before dinner.

























These blue flowers were real next to beautiful lilies.  I had to take a picture so I could research what they were when I got home. 


The last guacamole of the night.  TG & I sat around and talked with the bartenders and staff for while as we wound down.
I ended up only making it to 9:30 (though I wanted to stay up all night) and passed out, woke up well rested, already packed, and made my way down to our boxed breakfast and coffee.  I'll miss the fresh fruit of Costa Rica, the breakfast buffets, the weather, the people, the scenery.... the guacamole! : )

The airport at Tamarindo was outdoors on either side of a "building." On one side, we checked in, went through security, and waited on the other side.


The ride home was quick, we made it through customs just in time to get to our next flight and get home... Home sweet home. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment